I think Kaje had a mild ear infection at the beginning of the week. I think it was just due to allergies and sinus drainage. This would be #5 in since June. I decided to try a few things this time because frankly I don't want another harsh antibiotic so soon. Yes, we may end up with tubes in his ears but I want his tummy to be refilled with the good bacteria. So we are taking a yogurt a day for him to help with that in case we get another infection and need antibiotic and tubes.
I had my husband stay at home from work on Wednesday. It was my 6 week check up day. It is hard to have people watch my kids for a 2:40 in the afternoon appointment because my friends have kids in school at that time and can't really take on 3-4 extra kids for car line. One of my wonderful sister in laws did offer to help out but if Kaje had an ear infection and didn't nap well it would have been a nightmare and she would have had to have her own little one miss out on a perfectly good nap. :)
I guess I am going to have to figure out how to battle. I really don't want to. Insurance will drive me crazy and straight to the institution if things continue. WHY WHY would the insurance tell the people who are billing that my responsibility is X much. I have already paid X much and my deductible is only so high before they pay 100%. I have now reached the point of I have too many bills worth more then my deductible.
- Who gets paid?
- Do I split the two bills and pay one some and the other some?
- Do I call the insurance company?
- I don't have time to go and PROVE! Good grief!